YOUTH INTERNSHIP/ATTACHMENT PROGRAMME
The objective of the KNEB Internship Program is to provide the youth with an opportunity for on the Job training and experience and to develop their ability to successfully take up employment opportunities in all sectors of the economy. KNEB invites suitably qualified and interested candidates, who have completed their university /college education to apply for internships for a minimum period of 3 months and a maximum period of 6 months effective July, 2018.
Successful candidates will be placed in the following Departments:
- Human Resource & Administration
- Publicity and Advocacy
- Legal and Regulatory Affairs
- Finance & Strategy
- National Liaison Office
KNEB hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for internship opportunities available in the departments/sections mentioned above to be received on or before the following deadlines:
|Internship Period||Application Deadline|
|January, February, March||December 15th|
|April, May, June||March 15th|
|July, August, September||June 15th|
|October, November, December||September 15th|
For more details on internship opportunities click here
- KNEB Youth internship/attachment programme is FREE of charge;
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered or reviewed;
- KNEB WILL NOT EXTEND OR OFFER EMPLOYMENT after the completion of the program.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Persons living with disability (PWD) who have the required qualifications and skills are encouraged to apply.